Second player-generated update!
We just put out our second player-generated update today, based on changes that people have been making to the open source. players are actively updating the game!
These changes include:
- Fixed arrow graphics
- Mana focus adjusts mana regeneration time
- Evil twin doesn't require focus; tweak its strength.
- Modified choke point tweaks for dragonfly queen quest
- Remove trance from forget spell, tweak its duration, make it an illusion
- Truce affects monster combat only
- Animate can create different monsters depending on spell power
- Logging off in a safe area can remove enchantments and half your mana (controlled by setting; default off)
- Fixed flickering sectors in Tos basement in software renderer
- Protection against wall spells when entering a room (remove walls right around player)
- Buff to power of seance
- Resistance rings have new graphics
- Fixed fatal bug in umbrella spell that made it useless
- Revert previous change to morph
- Made vertigo instant cast
Discussions are also ongoing concerning upcoming M59 updates, help with the open source code and balancing topics. Click here for more details.